Step One: Backup the application
Please create a full backup of application, it is mandatory. Additionally, it will be helpful in case of a failure or raise an issue. Please follow these steps.
- Login to application as a business owner(admin).
- Go to BACKUP & EXPORT section.
- Here you will find Backup Database, download a backup of the database.
- Now login to the server control panel.
- Create a backup folder archive(zip) in your server document directory, i.e. yourapp_backup.
Step Two: Files update
As we have created a backup folder archive yourapp_backup in STEP ONE, go there and...
Extract files from yourapp_backup to your project directory where you want to move the system.
And change the values as per your requirement
Step Three: Database update
1. Either upload your downloaded database (step one) or do a database export-import to you new database
Did you find this article useful? Yes | No